Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Christmas Cottage

Happy Tuesday! It's time to squeeze in some Christmas in July cards. Tuesday Throwdown has a fun challenge this week with a No Patterned Paper theme. This challenge pulled me out of my comfort zone and got me to use tools that I rarely think of using. The sponsor for this week's challenge is Robyn's Fetish. I am using this beautiful image called Christmas Cottage.

I fussy cut the cottage image after coloring and used 3-D foam tape to place it on the embossed die cut paper. I also did some wet embossing and used diamond dust. That's one of those things I haven't used in a long time. It sure was fun. I also used a stylus to create the embossed lines to frame the image and then added a bow. 
Please head over to the TT blog for more DT inspirations and enter to win some fun products from Robyn's Fetish.



Supplies:

Stamps: Robyn's Fetish (Christmas Cottage)
Papers: Stampin' Up (white)
Inks: Copic
Accessories: White satin ribbon, Melissa Frances (pearls), diamond dust, Stickles (Fairy Frost)
Tools: Provo Craft (dots embossing folder, swirls embossing folder, Spellbinders square scalloped die). SU score tool

Linking up to the following:

CAS on Sunday - embossing
Crafty Calendar - Christmas in July
Creative Card Crew - die cuts
Digi Choosday - Christmas in July
Melonheadz Friends - celebration
Paper Take Weekly - anything goes
Sparkle N Sprinkle - anything goes with glitters, sparkles, frocking
Worldwide Open DT Challenge - anything goes

No comments: