Thursday, June 23, 2016

Tropical Blooms

Hello! This is the last of the Tropical Blooms flowers that I watercolored and embossed. I love to be able to use up extra things or scraps. I am keeping it a red, white and blue theme for Summer's 4th of July celebration. I started by creating a tag and freehand cut it to the size I need.  I then stamped the small hibiscus in blue right onto of the tag and the pinstriped patterned paper.

I used 3d tape to pop up the tag. I stamped and die cut the greeneries to place it behind the large hibiscus. The last thing to do was add some twine and embellishments.




Supplies are all from A Muse Studio:
Stamps: Tropical Blooms
Paper: Bristol white, Cherry Petite Pinstripe
Inks: Ocean, Onyx, Tombow Dual Brush 856, Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Robin's Egg Pretty Pearls, Mini Dot Twinkle Stickers, Mini Star Twinkle Stickers, Clear Sequins, Mermaid Baker's Cording


Follow Me...

 photo facebook_zps45fa171b.png photo instagram_zpsadc81de6.png

No comments: