Saturday, July 30, 2016

Celebrate

Celebrate - 7/30 Hello! I am so excited to share with you a new stamp set I just received from A Muse Studio called Love and Thanks! I love the many variations I could create using this set.

Hello! This is a really simple card.  I decided where my flowers were going to be placed then stamped them. I then used the Landscape die set for the hill and placed it right on top of the stem portion. The sentiment was die cut twice and I used Tombow Dual Brush Markers to color them in then using the blender marker to blend the three colors together.
The clouds were added in after I put the card together. I didn't like the white background so I took the landscape die and used it to create the clouds.


Supplies are from A Muse Studio:
Stamps: Love and Thanks
Papers: Bristol white
Inks: Buttercup, Ocean, Tombow colors - #N00, 025, 126, 451, 703
Tools: Landscape die set, Celebrate die



Follow Me...

 photo facebook_zps45fa171b.png photo instagram_zpsadc81de6.png

Say Good-bye to Quarterly Minimums. Join today and enjoy the benefits and discounts on all your stamping supplies. Click image for more details.

SaveSave

No comments: