Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Summer

Hello! It's been pretty hot lately. Summer is in full swing for sure. I pulled out my inks and dies to create this Summer themed card. I love this Dr. Seuss quote from A Muse Studio.

 I started by sponging the buttercup and orange pigment inks onto the white cardstock. I also sponged ocean onto another piece of white cardstock and using the Landscape die, I cut out the water portion for my card. Last of all was to stamp the sentiment onto the die cut circle.


Supplies from A Muse Studio:
Stamps: Be Yourself
Papers: Bristol white
Inks: Ocean, Buttercup, Orange
Tools: Landscape die set



Follow Me...

 photo facebook_zps45fa171b.png photo instagram_zpsadc81de6.png

Say Good-bye to Quarterly Minimums. Join today and enjoy the benefits and discounts on all your stamping needs. Click image for more details.


No comments: