Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hello Summer

Hello! I wasn't able to stamp for a short time due to my arm and hand issues but I am so happy to be able to do a bit of stamping the last couple of days. Summer has been awesome with the beautiful weather and time spent at the beach with my family. This card is more like a tribute to Summer. I am using A Muse Studio's Hibiscus Border set. This set is only available while supplies last. You can find it here. I am also sponsoring over at the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week. The challenge theme is one layer. Let's just say I took a bit of a detour when I was creating a one layer card.


I wanted a watercolored look to this stamp. I started by using Tombow markers to color the stamp and stamped it along the right side of the white paper. I then added light blue around the outer edges of the stamped image. I took the detour because I wanted to add the orange polka dot patterned paper. I started trimming down the stamped paper and when I started layering the papers together I realized it was not going to be one layer, lol. I stamped the sentiment and added some embellishments.


Supplies from A Muse Studio:
Stamps: Hibiscus Border, Be Yourself 
Papers: Bristol white, orange polka dot
Inks: Tombow Markers (491, 443, 126, 933, N00 blender, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Sequins (4mm clear), Creative Candy (sky blue, lime pearls)



Follow Me...

 photo facebook_zps45fa171b.png photo instagram_zpsadc81de6.png

No comments: