Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Boo Halloween Card Tutorial

I can't believe it's October. You know what that means....Halloween! I'm all about cute Halloween cards and decorations. Today I decided to make my Halloween card using A Muse Studio's dies and Tombow Dual Brush markers to create my ghostly Halloween scene. I have created a video tutorial to show you how I did it.

I am using watercolor paper for the watercolor background and Bristol white cardstock for the card base. The clouds were sponged with black pigment ink to create a hazy effect. Click on the video for more details.





Supplies are from A Muse Studios:
Paper: watercolor, bristol white
Inks: Onyx pigment ink, Tombow # 443, 451, 703, 847
Tools: flat brush, coarse salt
Dies: Ghost Trio, Landscape set, Boo sentiment


No comments: