Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hello... A Muse Studio June Collection Reveal

Hello! I am loving these new stamps from A Muse Studio. I've been having so much fun coming up designs for them. This set is called Be Yourself from the June collection, which is available to order today. I started by using Tombow markers to create the watercolor background. I then randomly stamped the leaves.

I then added the pink flowers. The flamingo was stamped and die cut using the Be Yourself die set. I adhered the flamingo onto the card using dimension tape. I die cut the fern to create an embellishment for the top of the ribbon. I then die cut the sentiment. I cut multiple layers to make it sturdy and adds some dimension. Last of all I added Wink of Stella to all of the 3d images. These two photos show the shimmer from the Wink of Stella.


Supplies - All available From A Muse Studio unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Be Yourself
Paper: Sugar, Onyx, (Strathmore watercolor paper)
Inks: Lime, Onyx, Grapefruit, Brushes 451 Bermuda, 025 papaya, 
Accessories: Wink of Stella Clear, Bubblegum stitched ribbon
Tools: Hello die


Shop New Products Here
Be Yourself stamps and dies
 Hibiscus Border 
 Tropical Blooms stamps and dies

Follow Me...

 photo facebook_zps45fa171b.png photo instagram_zpsadc81de6.png

No comments: