Friday, June 3, 2016

Be Yourself

Hello! The weekend is here! I am looking forward to having some fun family time. We have so much planned and a bonus is school will be out for our high schooler in just a few short days. 
I have been loving using stamps from Amuse Studio. The designs are so fun. 

I am using the Tropical Blooms set from the June Collection. I used the masking technique to create my layout. I embossed all the images with gold embossing powder then I watercolored everything using Tombow dual brush markers on watercolor paper. The sentiment is from the new Be Yourself set which is also available with the June Collection. I then added the polka dot ribbon.

Have an awesome weekend! All supplies can be found here.

Supplies are all from Amuse Studio except the watercolor paper:
Stamps: Be Yourself, Tropical Blooms
Papers: Sugar, 
Inks: 443 Ocean, 847 Cranberry
Accessories: Gold embossing powder, medium waterbrush

Follow Me...

 photo facebook_zps45fa171b.png photo instagram_zpsadc81de6.png

No comments: