Friday, June 10, 2016

Hello Summer

Hello! Our youngest kiddo finished school yesterday and we are just taking it easy for today. I love Summer and the non-rushing aspect of it.  I am celebrating the beginning of Summer using these two sets from A Muse Studio's limited edition June collection called Be Yourself and Tropical Blooms.

I used the Be Yourself set to stamp the background rectangle panel. I then embossed the hibiscus from the Tropical Blooms set and watercolored using Tombow brush markers. The square panel was die cut in the center and the hibiscus was adhered onto the stitched circle using 3d tape. I stamped and cut out the sentiment in a banner shape. The sequins were then added for the final touch. I hope you all have an awesome Summer filled with wonderful loving memories of time well spent with friends and family.


Supplies (A Muse Studio):
Stamps: Tropical Blooms, Be Yourself
Papers: Sugar, Cherry Pinstripe
Inks: Grapefruit, Lime, Onyx, Tombow 856
Accessories: white embossing powder, lime and clear sequins

Follow Me...

 photo facebook_zps45fa171b.png photo instagram_zpsadc81de6.png

No comments: