Thursday, June 9, 2016

Celebrate

Hello! I was challenging myself to use this Tropical Blooms stamps and dies from A Muse Studio to create this fun Patriotic themed card. I started by embossing and masking the images with white embossing powder.

I then watercolored it using Tombow markers. I then fussy cut the hibiscus. I had everything all shaded then decided it needed some glitter. That's when some of my shading started to come together and form one color. OOPS! Note to self; be careful with the Wink of Stella brush. I die cut the sentiment and also added Wink of Stella because after all it is a celebration. I used a light blue Copic marker to outline the images. I then popped some sequins and mini dotted rhinestones.


Close up of the Wink of Stella glitter.

All supplies are from A Muse Studio:
Stamps: Tropical Blooms
Papers: Bristol white, cherry
Inks: Tombow markers - 177, 847, 856, 443, 25, Copic Original BG10, 0
Accessories: blue sequins, red mini dots, Wink of Stella Clear
Tools: Celebrate die, Tropical Blooms dies

SaveSave
Follow Me...

 photo facebook_zps45fa171b.png photo instagram_zpsadc81de6.png

No comments: